<center><a href=" http://somesharpwords.blogspot.com/search/label/FF" target="_blank"><img border="0" src=" http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/minako97/pen.jpg " /></a> </center>
1) (Required) You must follow my blog
2) (Required) You must follow the guest poster featured in the blog hop post.
3) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there
4) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
5) Answer the question
6) You must copy these rules, the hop link and the featured question with your answer on your own blog. This blog serves as a place for new followers to say hi.
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.That's it! It's as simple as that!
Question of the week-
What inspired you to start writing?
Well,growing up, my dad would to sing to me alot ,and he loved writing songs to sing . He also wrote alot of poetry and made up silly stories as well! I guess I picked up writing from him. I never wrote a book before though. I mean like my dad, I wrote some poetry and songs, but never a book. I guess I felt like that was too huge of a task and I didn't have the confidence to really try. Well that changed one day when I read a H.P. Mallory book. I found out she was self published, never hearing of that before I started doing some research ,and got the itch to write. I told H.P. about my wanting to write and she was ,and still is very encouraging. I also signed up for her writing club on Face Book. If it wasn't for that group, I may have given up already! I mean it hasn't been easy! But the end results are worth it ,and that's what keeps me Igoing. That and showing myself and the "skepticals" that I can do it...Ok ,so went on a rant there, but you get me , right?